Hello! Guys! I know you're working so hard to settle in the second session. Good luck to you!
My question is~ Would you recommend me the best website that you frequnetly use to learn English?
Thursday, 15 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Hi Olive,
Your blog looks great and I like your profile. I hope you get a lot of answers for your question.
Didn't you know that? Everyone knows that. Where have you been ?
I linked useful websites on my homepage(http://pks.compt.net)
Any way, I hope you will break a leg in your life.
In second thought, my homepage seems so shabby. It is ok if you throw up my idle talk. Well, what you asked is what I really want to ask. Is there anyone else to recommend the best English learning site for poor spirits?
Hi Olive
Today's field trip was fantastic. The weather was good. The scenery was gorgeous. Because of the company we had today it was more enjoyable.
I think you already know the web site that I konw. I think continuous studying with some web sites is better than knowing many sites. If I find a good site, I will let you know.
Hi...Olive!
Your question is too tough to answer. Only Jasper likes it. Anyway, good luck to your second session! You and I may get along quite well in the second session, though we don't like each other. ^^; Having said so, how about changing your question to the one easier to answer. For your question, I have nothing to give you. Web-sites...maybe 'ebsi', just kidding...Bye
THANK YOU everyone for visiting my website. i would like to remommend some good sites for your meditation life. Please visit http://cgntv.net and click "living life" English version. There are many international seminars about inner healing and education and leadership. have fun!
If you find one word in the English dictionary, what word would you like to choose and why?
My answer) I'd like to find the word "serene". Being calm and quite makes me alive. From the depth of silence, I gain power. As I'm quite talkative in the class, you might think I'm outgoing, but quite the opposite.
And...I'm a peace lover. I think being a peace maker than peace lover is more important.
Hi.. Olive!
Thank you for my beautiful nametag!
Your blog is full of great pictures.. As one of manias of traveling, they are very impressive. Your questions are a little difficulty to me..There are so many words I want to find in the dictionary...um...If you ask me about the words I'm concerned these days, my answer will be "law of attraction". That means our thinking makes everything. And I'm try to think good way...
Hi Olive - did I introduce to you www.eslpod.com? Try and enjoy.
Ah! Thanks for your tip regarding internet chatting. What about doing it together sometime before the second session ends for practice. Then we can enjoy outside the campus. Think about it.
God bless you
Heesoo
Post a Comment