Thursday, 3 July 2008

Would you like recommend an impressive movie that I can use in my classroom?

Hi, folks!
We only have two weeks to go. A wistful sense of ending this program is lingering in my heart. Probably I'll miss this place, instructors, and teachers a lot.

Well, my question is about movies. We were involved in a firece battle over the movie quiz in Nicole's class to get small square chocolate. But it was fun.

Would you like recommend an impressive movie that I can use in my classroom? Fun factor in movies are important but I think a touching story with humor, enterainment and thought-provoking movie is a good one. Would you introduce your favorite movie so that we can share information? Any movie will do.

And everyone, enjoy your staying here and stay healthy! See you!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Olive!

I like movies, nevertheless, I find it a little difficult to use in class. But if I come to know good strategies, I'd like to use movies for my class.

In the past, I used some animation movies. Have you ever seen the movie "Pocahontas"? I like that movie much. That movie gave some chance to reflect on my western-deviated viewpoint of history.

Anyway, good weekend with God!

JAKE said...

Hi, Olive!
You like a touching story so much. I don't like touching stories that much. Sometimes I need those kind of stories but usually I don't like that kind of stories. What I recommend is "House M.D.". It's not a movie. It's a TV series. Maybe you don't like this kind of TV series but it is quite famous and popular these days. And I like this series. We saw some part of it in Walter's class. Anyway, the hero "House" is a weirdo in this series. But you can see many things to think about in this drama.
Having said so, have a nice weekend, Olive!