Shamefully, I have spoken ill of my country so many times. I went complaining about my country's political corruption,inequality between classes and deficiency of morality. But these days, I can realize how precious my country is in spite of its shortcomings. I know my country is evloving experiencing conflicts seriously.
Well, I was touched by the fact that my country has done a lot for me through this program. Which country can invest 13million won to train English teachers, giving the full salary? To me, it's not a matter of money but faith. I was really thankful that my country regarded me as a person who has a potential to be improved. I wish my country has a personality so that I can hold his hands tight and say, "Thank you Korea for trusting me!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi, Olive!
You have an amazing garden. It's good to see your garden.
I'm proud of being a Koean when Korean soccer team beats japanese's. Can you remember 2002 soccer world cup? I can vividly remember the excited people shouting for Korean team.
When I come back home after oversea's trip, Korea is just like bosom of my mom to me. The blood that runs my heart is Korean.
When I see the building ferests in Seoul, I am proud of being a Korean. How can they develop Korean this much within a short period of time . Only Koean can do this!
Princess Olive! You have travelled 23 countries. But only now you feel proud of Korea?? I can't believe it. If you travel around such countries as Cambodia, China, India, Indonsia and so on, you will certainly feel proud of being a Korean. I know well what it is like to live in a foreign country. It is like oil floating on the water.
Olive!!
Good question! As we easily forget the importance of air, water and parents, we easily forget how wonderful our country is. Last week when I went to Mt. Seolak, I deeply realized that my country is so beautiful. I felt I could love it more and be proud of it more. We are happy people, aren't we?
Post a Comment