Thursday, 19 June 2008
Which person from history do you like most and why?
I would like to meet Marco Polo who was an Italian explorer. As you know he gained fame as a worldwide traveler. He was one of the first Westerners to travel the Silk Road to China and wrote a book about it, too. While traveling the Silk Road in 2003, I could feel his spirit. If I could meet him, I would like to ask him to join me in his exploration team and travel together. I like adventure and want to learn strong pioneer spirit. Guys, who do you like to meet in Korean or world history?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I look up to my mother most. for me,mother is a being existence like a religion. The whole thing I have comes from my mother. I have learned sincerty, morality, ethics, propriety, honesty, widom and frugality from my mother. I think that my mother is a living paragon of Sinsaimdang" So, I like my mother more than anyone else.
Hi Olive,
Great question...I was recently reading about Marco Polo in my national Geographic magazine. He really was fascinating.
I admire William Shakespeare because he was one of the first writers to use everyday common language in his works so that the average person could enjoy it.
Hi, Olive!!
Difficult question.... There are so many respectable people in history... but we can meet them in books even though they're gone... The person I really want to meet is my grandfather.I wish I want to meet him just one day. He passed away when I was sophomore in my university. I'd got deep love from him, and he is a really honorable man.He lost his right hand because of an accident, but he did almost everything. He was very generous, wise and deligent. I was very happy on his knees. I miss the old times...., and if I can meet him I'd buy him delicious food he likes and good clothes...
I would like to meet Mother Teresa and ask her how she did great deed.
There are many reasons why I admire her, but one reason is her servie toward people who have different religion from her. Under the name of religion, there have been outrageous crime through humsan history.
Anyhow, How great she was!
Hi, Olive!
I'd like to meet admeral Lee Sunsin. I want to ask him how he could have love for his citizens and what makes him so bold when I have a chance to meet him even in a dream. I admire him the most. I think he had a mind of Jesus. I'm proud of having that great person in our history.
Hi, olive,,
Thanks for your precious book, "Prayer" again.
If I could meet someone from the history, I'd like to meet our god, "Jesus". Is he a person?
Anyway..
As a christion, I'm still suspicious about some events or remars from the Bible. So If I meet him, I'd like to ask him about everything and get rid of any kinds of doubt.
Post a Comment