Tuesday, 3 June 2008

If you were given lots of land(at least 10,000 pyoung), what would you like to to with that land?

First, I would make a lavenda and a camomile flower garden. Growing various kinds of plants, I would like to live with the people I like. But I want to help and support some children in need so I will build a nice home school. I will educate them in nature living together. We will farm and harvest in the fall and spread seed in the spring. They will grow up happily and become well-rounded persons.

7 comments:

Carry said...

Hi, olive, I'm so happy to be the first one to leave a comment on your question.
First of all, I appreciate your effort of writing a fantastic essay. I read it this morning, and I almost cried. It was so touching. I respect your values of life.

If I were given lots of land, above all, I would like to build a big, but cozy house for my parents. We are a big family, ten people including two brothers-in-low and two nephews. Every weekend, all family members gather in parents' house, but it is too small for us.
And, I would like to give the land to my parents so that my parents can grow many vegetables there. My father is not a farmer, but a public official. Next year, he will retire and he has interest in farming.

Anthony said...

Hi Olive,
I think just lots of land is not enough to do something, so I also need a lot of money. If I have both land and money, then I will construct big counseling buildings where people can get a free counseling. I think there are a lot of people, especially in Korea who want to get counseling but can't because of high cost of counseling. Around the buildings there will be a beautiful plain where anyone can play on it.

JAKE said...

If I had that much land, ... I would like to build a tennis court, first. And then I also want to make a baseball park with beautiful lawn on it. And I would like to build a villa with a swimming pool. But, honestly, if i had that much land, I would sell it and try to make a profit as much as possible. ^^;

Nicole said...

Hi Olive,
You and I have similar ideas in some ways. I would use the land to make a small park with grassy areas and wild brush for birds and small animals. I would also put in some benches and winding paths for walking. A duck pond would also be good.

Anonymous said...

10,000 pyong is too much for me. I need only about 1,000 pyong to build a small house in the countryside. And there I will grow flowers, various vegetables and medicinal herb and raise dogs. That's my future plan after I retire.

therese said...

Hi Olive - I am content with what I have now except one thing. I like to have a dog, but not in an apartment. I think dogs should be in the garden. Other than that I have only dreams that I had when I was very young but they are too unrealistic to say ...

Jasper said...

Hi Olive, I am happy only to think that I have a big land. To begin with, I will make a small cafe where sweety music flow. And I will treat you a delicious special coffee, reading a lovely poem. Furthermore I will perform some live classical guitar music such as Memory of Alhambra Palace. In addition, I will offer you fantastic food from different country. I have known you like tasty food. Are you happy now? Wait a minute. I will absolutely request you to pay for the service. I am ready to overcharge you for the food. Hmmmmmm.